Keswick Landing is located in Edmonton Southwest:
What’s inside the Community?
Visit community maps and plans for an overview of the community master plan.
What’s Within 15 Minutes Driving Distance?
There are hundreds of shops, restaurants, and services located within a short drive from Keswick Landing along with police, fire, and health services.
Windermere Crossing is only 7 minutes away by car and includes:
- Pet Value
- Banks & Credit Unions
- State & Main
- Cobs Bread
- Superstore and Superstore Gas
The Currents of Windermere is only 10 minutes away by car and includes:
- Blaze Pizza
- Fitness, Yoga, and Cycling Studios
- London Drugs
- Canadian Tire
- TONS of smaller boutique shops
- Visit The Currents website for the full shopping map.
- Bogey Busters Driving Range on Ellerslie Road
- Windermere Golf & Country Club (private)
- Jagare Ridge Golf Course (semi-private)
- Terwillegar Rec Center
Other Amenities – Currently Underway or Scheduled for Construction:
Other Amenities – Scheduled for Future Construction:
- Southwest Hospital and Health Campus
How to Find Us:
- From Anthony Henday Drive:
- Take the Terwillegar Dr NW Exit (heading SOUTH)
- Continue onto 170 St SW
- Turn left onto Ellerslie Rd SW
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto 170 St SW
- Continue South on 170th Street for approximate 800 meters.
- Keswick Landing will be on your right!